Health Plan One values its relationship with you. Protecting the privacy of your information is of the utmost importance to us. To act as your state-licensed insurance agent, you will have to provide us with personal information about yourself. We will only use personal information to help you find and apply for health insurance. When you buy insurance through us, you remain in control of your purchase decisions at all times. We’re dedicated to making the health insurance purchase process as private, fast and secure as possible.
We are committed to keeping the personal information we collect confidential and secure.
Health Plan One offers health insurance to Individuals, Families, Small Businesses and Medicare Eligible persons. Whether you are a current, former or potential customer, we treat your personal information with the same level of security and confidentiality. Please read the policies below.
- In order for us to provide you the best health insurance quote possible, you are encouraged to first complete the registration form and provide us with gender, age and zip code. Later in the registration process you are asked to provide to contact information such as name and email address. We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- You may receive telephone calls to help you obtain health insurance. Health Plan One, LLC. is the sole owner of the information collected on HealthPlanOne.com. Health Plan One, LLC. collects personally identifiable information from our users when you select a health insurance plan.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We use other third parties to provide health insurance services on our site. When you sign up for health insurance services we will share the demographic information you provided (email, age, gender,zip code, etc) as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
- We may disclose or report your personal information when we believe in good faith the disclosure is required or permitted under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to resolve customer disputes.
- We restrict access to your personal information to our employees and provide it to other brokers and insurance carriers who require it to provide our services. Their use of the information is limited by law, our employee code of conduct, and written agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
- Health Plan One will communicate with you via email and by telephone. You will be given the option to stop receiving communications from us in that email. Also, you can simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at email@example.com
Changes in this Privacy Statement
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
Technical and Communications information
We collect and track certain technical information to ensure that your consumer experience is a beneficial one. We may also use technical information to store your preferences and make future visits to our site quicker for you.
- Cookies - a cookie is a small file stored on a user's computer that contains information about the user. We use both session ID cookies (which terminate once a browser is closed) and persistent cookies (which are small text files stored on a user's hard drive). Cookies allow us to see how and when you use our sites, but they cannot be used to track personal information such as email address or phone number.
- Log files - Health Plan One uses log files to track how our sites are being accesses and used. Log files track anonymous user information such as IP addresses, browser types, Internet service providers, referring and exit pages, platform type, date and time stamps, and number of clicks to, from, and within our sites. Web logs are tracked only on Health Plan One’s servers and do not place anything on your computer.
- Health Plan One contains links to our business partners and links to other sites offering valuable information. These links are for your convenience. We make no warranties or representations about other Web sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
Health Plan One LLC. is a licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Program. TRUSTe is an independent, non-profit organization whose mission is to build user’s trust and confidence in the Internet by promoting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers the Web site www.healthplanone.com. Because this Web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed for compliance by TRUSTe.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Brendan Shanahan at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive acknowledgement of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily address, you should contact TRUSTe at http://www.truste.org/consumers/watchdog_complaint.php TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with us to resolve your concerns.
Health Plan One
250 Pequot Ave.
Southport, CT 06890